Monday, March 2, 2009

Increase Your Knowledge with Study Groups

Increase Your Knowledge with Study GroupsDo you student? If yes, of course you will do the best to get good grade. You learning everyday minimum 2 hours or more, you go to library, read book. And a lot of think u can do to get your purpose. In Indonesia, our facility is not too much, governments try their best to solve this problem. Now, we can see and use good facilities to support our lesson.

as a student, I use my computer to gain a lot of information that have relation with my lesson in school. I search about formula, picture to complete my presentation, and another material to give me more knowledge about something. In my opinion, internets give me more information than book that I read, of course if you know the correct place to find the information.


And how lucky you are, in your country you have good facilities to support you lesson, you have more comfortable place to learning. You have good school to learning and good quality teacher. One of the schools that I know the quality is Berkeley. Do you school in Berkeley? That great to be there. I get a lot of information about this school. And you know what I feel, I feel jealous. I want to be there, leaning with you.

Do you already pass Berkeley Midterm Final? Do your grade is good? If you not sure about your grade result, you can read MCB 102 Midterm Final file to make sure your grade result. And why you not try to study group with other student to share you knowledge. If you not have time to come directly to your friend place, you can try to join study groups. Study together will improve your knowledge faster than you can imagine. I already try to study groups, and I satisfied with the result.

And I’m sure you know about Course Hero, this site will help you to find great friend to start study groups. Trust me, you will not disappointment to try study groups, you will get the best grade. In Course Hero you will meet a lot of new friend to discus about your lesson. And absolutely you will get millions of study materials in Course Hero.

Don’t waiting again my buddy, join now, and start learning soon.

Jangan lupa baca yang ini juga



2 comments:

silahkan komentar, jangan spam ya.

New Comment